BT7000 Wireless Wallhugger Adjustable Foundation w/ Lumbar Support
What we like about this adjustable base:
The BT 7000 is our most advanced adjustable foundation. It comes complete with bluetooth and BedTech App, 4 motors (Head tilt, head and foot adjustment and lumbar support)! Additionally, it boasts head and foot massage w/3 Levels of Intensity and 3 vibration modes, one-touch return to flat, 2 programmable positions, and a gentle wake feature. Discover even more features in the owners manual.
- 4 motors includes (Head & Foot adjustment, Head tilt, and Lumbar support)
- Bluetooth with BedTech App
- Bluetooth Speaker System
- Full-Range Positions Adjustment (Head, Foot, Head Tilt)
- One Touch Return to Flat
- 3 Preset Positions
- LCD Remote
- 2 Programmable Memory Positions
- 2 Built in USB Charge Ports
- Head/Foot Massage w/3 Levels of Intensity and 3 Vibration Modes
- Gentle Wake (Base wakes you by gently raising you up)
- Under bed LED lighting
- Built in Flash Light Hand Control
- 850 lbs Weight Capacity
- 9" Adjustable Legs (6"+3")
- Emergency Power Supply
***SPECIAL IN-STORE DISCOUNT WHEN PURCHASING WITH MATTRESS***
Why People Like Adjustable Bases:
- Can Reduce Snoring – You can adjust the position of your head to help open up airways and reduce snoring.
- Can Reduce Acid Reflux – By slightly raising your head can also help reduce uncomfortable acid reflux, which can you to fall asleep faster and stay asleep through the night.
- Ease Shoulder, Neck and Back Pain – By elevating your head and feet, it can help alleviate pressure on your lower back, which can allow your muscles to relax.
- Can Improve Circulation – When you elevate your head and feet, it can help to increase blood flow to your muscles. This can help reduce tossing and turning and can lead to a deeper, more rejuvenating sleep.
*Please note that while we have had customers report these experiences with their adjustable bases, the claims are not validated by medical testing. We must inform you that the adjustable bases are not considered medical devices, so customers should always consult their doctors if you have any of the above conditions.