Wellsville 14" Latex Hybrid Mattress ***Over 65% off***
What we like about this mattress:
The 14-inch Latex Hybrid mattress features a 2-inch ventilated latex layer creating a responsive and springy feel that moves with your body. 1.5-inches of ultra-plush gel memory foam and 2-inches of plush gel memory foam sits under the latex to capture and dissipate heat. Durable 6.3-inch pocketed coils support the layers above and prevent mattress sagging. 2.2-inches of high-density base foam support the pocketed coils. All high-grade materials combine with innovative technologies to produce a mattress that provides the comfort of plush latex with the resiliency of a spring mattress.
- Latex is renowned for its soft, springy feel that offers superior pressure relief and eliminates sleeping pain. Latex instantly responds to your movements, molding to your individual sleeping comfort then bouncing back as you change positions.
- Foam encased pocketed coils independently respond to quickly conform to body weight and position. It helps to relieve pressure points and naturally align the body and for individualized comfort. The durable coils also prevent mattress sagging and ensure long-lasting comfort.
- Sleep on cooler memory foam. In addition to the benefits of traditional memory foam, the top memory foam layer of this mattress is infused with gel beads that capture and dissipate heat throughout the night for a cooler night’s sleep.
- The memory foam in this product is CertiPUR-US® certified which means it has been independently tested for safety of materials used, physical performance, and environmental stewardship. Careful construction guarantees no prohibited phthalates, no ozone depleters, no CFCs, no mercury, no lead or heavy metals, no formaldehyde, no PBDEs, and low emission (VOCs) for indoor air quality.
- Wellsville mattresses are made to last. We're confident in the quality of this mattress and gladly offer a 10-year warranty. This warranty protects the mattress and cover against manufacturer's defects.
- Wellsville mattresses are vacuum-packed and shipped in a box, so it's easy to transport and set up. To decompress a Wellsville mattress, simply take the package into the right room, take it out of the box and remove the protective wrap. Then, watch as it expands.